EVENT GENERAL INFORMATION
- All reservations require the following information: A completed Reservation & Event Information sheet along with deisred menu. Also please make us aware of any special requests, such as room set-up, dietary restrictions, specific signage, wheelchair accessibility etc.
- Selections may be made from one of our many event packages or our Event Coordinater can help you customize your own.
- January 1st – August 31st A deposit of 50% is required to secure reservations for all events. The final guest list and remainder of the deposit must be submitted 72 hours prior to your event.
- September 1 st – December 31st All events require a 100% deposit in order for space to be reserved due to the high seasonal volume.
- Deposits will be accepted by one of our Event Planners. You will be given a receipt. Please retain this receipt until the date of your party. We gladly accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover as forms of payment.
- Everyone consuming alcoholic beverages must be 21 years of age or older and will be asked to present proper and valid identification upon ordering. We accept the following government issued forms of identification: driver's license, passports and military identification.
- An 20% gratuity, applicable on all food and beverage items, will be added to your check on all groups of six or more unless otherwise indicated as included. Gratuity is applicable on separate checks.
- Outside food and/or beverages are not permitted in this establishment because it is a health code violation. This does not include cakes. Cakes that are prepared in a health code approved kitchen are permitted. (Such as a bakery, Costco, etc.)
- The Crystal City Sports Pub promotes a safe and cheerful environment. Its management and owners reserve the right to ask any guests to leave the premises at any time, if it has been determined that their behavior is inappropriate, dangerous, disruptive or destructive.
- If it is determined that your group is failing to cooperate and/or comply with our established guidelines, the Crystal City Sports Pub reserves the right to shutdown an event/function and a refund will not be given.
- If any damages occur during your event/function the event host/contact person is responsible.